Your hair is the first thing someone will notice about you. It has a lot to say about your personality and lifestyle, so it’s important to take care of it. It can be hard to get gorgeous, shiny hair. However, with a few tricks and tips, you’ll find that your hair will have more of an inner glow than before! Let’s start with shampooing! If your hair has been exposed to chlorine or other harsh substances such as salt water from the ocean or pool water then it would be a good idea to use a clarifying shampoo. The best way to do this is every time after swimming in chlorinated water or when you’ve used heavy styling products like hairspray which contain alcohols and fragrances which could strip away natural oils from your scalp.
Here are some tips on how to get gorgeous shiny hair:
- Wash your hair at night with cold water – This closes up the cuticles in your hair shafts and prevents excess oil from getting onto your scalp.
- Apply conditioner on dry hair before you shower to prevent breakage.
- Get rid of tangles when they happen by using a wide-toothed comb or detangler spray instead of a brush!
- If you’re looking for some extra volume, try scrunching in volumizing mousse or hairspray from roots to ends.
- Use an anti-frizz serum or cream – These products reduce frizziness by adding silicones that coat each individual strand of hair for extra shine and protection against humidity
- Sleep on a satin pillowcase – The best way to prevent breakage is by using gentle care when washing, styling, or brushing out dry